HP PSC 2355x Driver, Download Software For Windows, Install – The HP PSC 2355 all-in-one is an inkjet printer, scanner, and copier well suited for houses where digital photography is preferred yet not a career. This tool comes with a shade LCD as well as a full collection of camera-card visitors as well as a PictBridge port to make printing as well as basic editing of digital photos very easy, with or without a computer system.
The HP PSC 2355 all-in-one has no automatic paper feeder (ADF) to consider it down, so the scanner lid is slim, light, as well as easy to raise. The joints additionally detach, in an instance, you intend to record the web pages of a full publication on the letter-size glass bed. Nonetheless, the absence of an ADF makes copying multipage files a tiresome event.
The HP 2355 has one first tray that does double duty to hold 100 sheets of simple paper input as well as 50 sheets of printed output web pages. HP suggests that you clear the result frequently to stay clear of paper jams because there is no other media slot or straight paper path choice, all paper also shiny pictures departures the equipment somewhat crinkled.
2355 was still one of the slower units. A preview showed up in 14 seconds, while a 300ppi 12 x 10in print checked in 38 seconds. Quality was above ordinary across all our examinations, with the 600ppi jewelry scan being the highlight. Tones were consistently replicated, while information levels were higher than appropriate.
How To Install Driver Printer HP PSC 2355x For Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver HP PSC 2355x download is complete, and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File,” as well as then click the downloaded documents.
- The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)