HP PSC 2355xi Driver, Download Software For Windows, Install – The HP PSC 2355 all-in-one is an inkjet printer, scanner, as well as photocopier well fit for residences where electronic photography is preferred but not an occupation. This tool features a shade LCD along with a complete set of camera-card viewers as well as a PictBridge port to make printing and also basic editing and enhancing of electronic images simple, with or without a computer.
HP PSC 1610, standing 17 by 14 by 11 inches (WDH). Atop the HP 2355, an itty-bitty pop-up LCD lets you see, modify, and print photos from prominent electronic media cards. You can also tilt the LCD for simple viewing from your chair. Underneath the LCD, the control panel consists of a numeric keypad and also switches organized clearly by feature, such as dedicated picture printing, scanning, and duplicating.
The HP PSC 2355 all-in-one has no automatic file feeder (ADF) to evaluate it down, so the scanner cover is slim, light, and very easy to lift. The joints likewise separate, in situation you intend to catch the web pages of a thick book on the letter-size glass bed. Nevertheless, the lack of an ADF makes duplicating multipage papers a difficult event.
The HP 2355 has one main tray that does double responsibility to hold 100 sheets of plain paper input as well as 50 sheets of published output pages. HP recommends that you clear the outcome regularly to prevent paper jams. Since there is no different media slot or straight paper-path alternative, all paper– even shiny pictures– exits the maker slightly crinkled.
How To Install Driver Printer HP PSC 2355xi For Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver HP PSC 2355xi download is complete, and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File,” as well as then click the downloaded documents.
- The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)