HP Scanjet 5550c Driver, Download Software For Windows, Install – The HP Scanjet 5550c is made to order for small-office users who wish to check multiple-page records. We don’t see several small-office scanners that supply even an optional automatic file feeder. However, the 5550c comes with one that can manage approximately 35 pages each time. Setting up and mounting the ADF is relatively straightforward– it’s ready to operate in just a few mins.
The 5550c has ten shortcut buttons on its front panel. Along with the familiar quick-start buttons (for scanning, connecting pictures to email, or sending them to a photo-sharing Internet site), the 5550c likewise supplies photocopier-like controls for scanning a document directly to your printer; you can choose color or black-and-white printing as well as define the variety of copies (using a two-character LCD).
The 5550c’s monochrome scans appeared to go down more information (in darker locations, for example) than scans from completing designs did. Nonetheless, we found that we could enhance the color accuracy and knowledge by making numerous hand-operated modifications with the scanner software program.
In our print and also on-screen color examinations, the 5550c created photos that looked sharp and intense total, but some colors appeared oversaturated; our image topic’s skin tones looked much redder than in the original, for instance. As well as the 5550c’s monochrome scans seemed to go down more information (in darker locations, as an example) than scans from completing models did.
How To Install Driver Printer HP Scanjet 5550c For Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver HP Scanjet 5550c download is complete, and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File,” as well as then click the downloaded documents.
- The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)