HP PSC 1350 Driver, Download Software For Windows, Install – The HP PSC 1350 All-In-One is as a lot an image printer as the HP PSC 2510 Photosmart All-In-One. Both have slots for CompactFlash, Memory Stick, MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital, SmartMedia, and also xD-Picture Card formats; both can publish directly from the cards; and also both utilize a tricolor cartridge in addition to either a black or photo cartridge.
The HP PSC 1350 done in one printer is developed for families as well as other house users that require the capability to create high top quality images, directly from flash memory card when needed, but who additionally desire the adaptability as well as ease given by sophisticated scanning as well as duplicating tools.
The HP PSC 1350 is a done in one printer, color photocopier, as well as shade scanner that comes with great deals of attributes as well as an extremely reasonable cost. It uses thermal inkjet print technology with resolutions for both black as well as shade prints. The resolutions are 1,200 x 1,200 dpi for black as well as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for optimized color printing.
You could print, scan, and duplicate in color from the item with an advanced little dimension. HP PSC 1350 All In One Printer prints as well as copies as much as 17 pages per minute in laser-quality black message as well as photographs up to 12 in the shade. It consists of simple touch switches, practical duplicate options without a COMPUTER, plus one-touch scanning, as well as scan-to-email.
How To Install Driver Printer HP PSC 1350 For Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver HP PSC 1350 download is complete, and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File,” as well as then click the downloaded documents.
- The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)