HP Officejet g55 Driver, Download Software For Windows, Install – The HP Officejet G55 is an all-in-one printer. In addition to providing crisp message notes and Premium-coloured prints, it is also capable of copying and scanning. As this is an All-In-One printer entry-level-one from the HP G collection, it has no advanced attributes, such as faxes and also ADF. Network Tools do not come standard.
HP Officejet G55 is perfect for users who want to preserve the work desk area. It packs three features in one small maker. Publish and also copy high quality is excellent; In fact, HP Officejet G55 can duplicate for 99 Web pages directly. The network is decent via the exterior Web server. A duplexer can also be obtained independently.
HP Officejet G55 has several attributes that require a small, active workplace, including the automatic paper feeder. Unlike many other printers, HP Officejet G55 has a Fax machine. Print and also duplicate rates are also sluggish.
With dimensions of 29.2 x 47 x 43.9 centimeters, HP Officejet G55 is not big. It has a flatbed scanner on top as well as a DESKJET printer at the bottom, plus an intuitive control panel with LCD events. HP Officejet G55 has a month-to-month duty cycle of 5000 web pages and also an input tray with a capacity of 150 sheets.
How To Install Driver Printer HP Officejet g55 For Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver HP Officejet g55 download is complete, and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File,” as well as then click the downloaded documents.
- The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)